1. Add the pomegranate seeds, pink peppercorns, and lemon salt into a tall glass. Use a muddler to lightly mash and blend the ingredients, making sure to crack the hard peppercorns. 00:13
2. Add the pomegranate vodka, limoncello, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice into the glass. 00:40
3. Add ice. Top with a metal shaker and lock onto the glass to form an airtight seal. Shake well and pour the cocktail back into the original glass. 01:17
4. Fill a fresh, smaller glass with ice. Place a strainer on top of the mixing glass and pour the cocktail into the serving glass. Top with Prosecco or other sparkling wine. 01:34
What You'll Need
- Tall mixing glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Serving glass
- Pomegranate seeds (1 teaspoon)
- Whole pink peppercorns (2 to 3)
- Lemon salt (1 pinch)
- Pomegranate vodka (3/4 ounce)
- Limoncello (1 ounce)
- Pomegranate juice (a splash)
- Lemon juice (1 splash)
- Prosecco or other sparkling wine (1 splash, to garnish)
Lemon salt is salt inflused with lemon zest and can be purchased or made at home.
Limoncello is an Italian liqueur that is infused with the peels of lemons from the Positano region in southern Italy.
Prosecco is an Italian sparkling white wine and can be a less expensive substitute for champagne.